Entertraining / Dysfunction of a team
Play a classic game (full of childhood memories!) in a contemporary wrapping. If you think LEGO is for children, think again! And it’s not child’s play either! Participants compete in teams at a location of your choice. They have to build the highest tower (a replica of a scale model they’ve only briefly seen) or assemble structures according to their teammates’ indications by walkie-talkie. Ingredients? LEGO blocks, great communication and coordination skills.
Challenging construction test
- A challenging construction test in which communication is central and where we use the latest 3D technology around Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- A totem consists of 4 parts each with a matching challenge:
- Base: Decipher the code from the base using AR.
- Body: Build the Lego pattern of the body by using VR glasses.
- Wings: A simple assignment, or not? Process your company logo in the wings.
- Head: Here the team can let go of its creativity. Design yourself a brilliant head to place on top of the totem
All teams work on each of the 4 parts. The team leader of each part is always responsible for a correct briefing to the next team. In this way everyone has worked on every component. The activity ensures a strong team spirit and allows all participants to work together on one common goal. Communication is essential for all parts to fit together.
- Communication and consultation
- Leadership and Decision making
- Creative Thinking
- Problem solving and crisis communication
- Planning and Time Management
- Multi skills